What does a ghost like for lunch?spooketti and ghoulaidHow do you know a skeleton is sick?by its "coffin"Why did Cinderella lose the baskeball game?Her coach was a pumpkin!
Did you like the jokes? I'm off to Grandma Lucht's.She's going for a hair cut, and I'm thinking we should have some pie at the Moose Cafe.Giz stayed outside all night. He's a bum. He'll have to stay outside when we are visiting you so he might as well get use to it.Luv ya, Gram
Post a Comment
2 comments:
What does a ghost like for lunch?
spooketti and ghoulaid
How do you know a skeleton is sick?
by its "coffin"
Why did Cinderella lose the baskeball game?
Her coach was a pumpkin!
Did you like the jokes? I'm off to Grandma Lucht's.
She's going for a hair cut, and I'm thinking we should have some pie at the Moose Cafe.
Giz stayed outside all night. He's a bum. He'll have to stay outside when we are visiting you so he might as well get use to it.
Luv ya, Gram
Post a Comment