Hi Maya! Thanks for the message. You're silly! HA! :) Love, Lisa
Hi,How were the donuts? Giz says "Meow."I'm getting really good at my computer now. Next I'm going to practice some games so I can beat the pants off you!Luv ya,Gram
What's going on? Is Miss Maya so busy with her social life that she can't write in her blog?I'm busy too. I had lunch with Grandma and Grandpa Lucht and Auntie Gayle. We all had shrimp and it was really good.Grandpa is going to buy a pizza for supper. Giz is having Iams. That's his cat food. He may catch a mouse for dessert.Luv, Gram
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hi Maya! Thanks for the message. You're silly! HA! :)
Love,
Lisa
Hi,
How were the donuts? Giz says "Meow."
I'm getting really good at my computer now. Next I'm going to practice some games so I can beat the pants off you!
Luv ya,
Gram
What's going on? Is Miss Maya so busy with her social life that she can't write in her blog?
I'm busy too. I had lunch with Grandma and Grandpa Lucht and Auntie Gayle. We all had shrimp and it was really good.
Grandpa is going to buy a pizza for supper. Giz is having Iams. That's his cat food. He may catch a mouse for dessert.
Luv, Gram
Post a Comment