Where do I begin? You and your violin look magnificent. The rocket turned out swell and that guitar cake....looks too beautiful to eat!Since you're so good at decorating cakes, I think you should decorate a cake for the March party. What do you think? You sure are a busy girl.Luv ya,Gram
I will do it for a small fee. :-)
Have you been talking to your mom? Fee--schmeeI'll have Gizzy put his paws to cake decorating and see how it looks!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Where do I begin? You and your violin look magnificent. The rocket turned out swell and that guitar cake....looks too beautiful to eat!
Since you're so good at decorating cakes, I think you should decorate a cake for the March party. What do you think?
You sure are a busy girl.
Luv ya,
Gram
I will do it for a small fee. :-)
Have you been talking to your mom? Fee--schmee
I'll have Gizzy put his paws to cake decorating and see how it looks!
Post a Comment