This morning Maya was outside playing for a bit while I worked on shoveling some of the snow off the roof. Zaheeda has been inside cleaning and doing research online as to what is causing the dryer to make this god-awful thumping sound. She thinks she has discovered that a belt needs to be replaced to solve the problem, however my opinion is to leave it alone and maybe the sound will just go away - it's all about positive thinking.
Maya is spending the rest of the day listening to these Jack and Annie audio books from the library and doing art projects.
2 comments:
I think mention should be made that Maya talked about Andy Warhol in art class week. She told the teacher that she had seen his actual pictures. No need to thank the grandma that dragged the family to the Walker Art Museum to get a little culture!
I think Andy Warhol has been very influential for Maya, his work has giver her a "well I can do that" kind of attitude.
Post a Comment