Thought Maya's Grandpa would get a kick out of this, (being that he likes to wax nostalgically about when he was a kid, and he'd hitch rides on the back of car bumpers in the winter time) it's an ad from a 1936
Science and Mechanics Magazine that shows how to rig your car to electrocute children when they grab on. Ah, it was a different time in America....
Link
1 comment:
See, I wasn't kidding. That's what we did for excitement on a cold winter's evening. I bumper-surfed all over town! Just never tell great-grandma that I once left my new hand-knitted mittens frozen to some stranger's bumper when I had to let go because the car crossed the highway (no snow or ice on the road).I had to let go or I would have been dragged across the blacktop--but not in the position I would have preferred. Oh well, I survived, and managed to walk back home--but my fingers got pretty cold.
Grandpa
Post a Comment