For social studies class Maya had to do an interview with an old person and find out what historical event they remembered most in there life. Maya got on Skype with Grandpa and this is what he had to say:
Steven, I loved hearing your dad's account of that day. I know this was one of Maya's assignments, but now you've inspired me to record my parents talk about their lives growing up.
On another note, you sound so much like your dad ~ it was fun to hear him talk, because I didn't realize how much the two of you sound alike.
1 comment:
Steven, I loved hearing your dad's account of that day. I know this was one of Maya's assignments, but now you've inspired me to record my parents talk about their lives growing up.
On another note, you sound so much like your dad ~ it was fun to hear him talk, because I didn't realize how much the two of you sound alike.
Post a Comment