Thursday, October 27, 2005

The Blimp

Last night I saw a blimp it was following my dad and me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why was the blimp following you? What did you and your dad do? Are sure it wasn't an alien spaceship?

An interesting thing happened today when Giz and I opened the door to go and the mail. There on the steps sat a little bird, a finch. He didn't fly. He just sat there. (He probably had flown into the window and had a concussion.) Anyway, Gizmo got a happy look on his face. He was thinking, "Yum, yum, a little tastey snack." I grabbed Giz and put him back in the house. He sat in the window and watched the bird. Finally after a half an hour, the little bird flew away. Giz just went to take a nap.

People say that living in the country is boring, but lots of things happen if you just pay attention!

Love, Gram

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.