I am going to school today and two more days until I can go to the pool with my grandma and grandpa. Today I have gym and we are making masks in Ms. Schwartz's class.
Hi, I really like your new blog. I got a surprise when I got the mail today, two pumpkin drawings to decorate the fridge. I've got two real pumpkins for you!
Giz says "Meow." He's tired from helping clean the flower beds.
Grandpa is working in the shop making a sheath for a knife. That's a knife cover. Luv, Gram
4 comments:
Grandma -
I think this is the movie Maya wants to see: Wallace & Gromit.
Grandma -
FYI - If you click on Maya's Teacher link and look on the left hand side you can read the newsletter Ms. Schwartz sends home every week.
Upon further consideration I took all her school contact information off the site for fear of some nut job tracking her down...
Hi,
I really like your new blog. I got a surprise when I got the mail today, two pumpkin drawings to decorate the fridge. I've got two real pumpkins for you!
Giz says "Meow." He's tired from helping clean the flower beds.
Grandpa is working in the shop making a sheath for a knife. That's a knife cover. Luv, Gram
Post a Comment