Lisa - I liked your post about Jack and Annie. My favorite jack and Annie book is... Well, I have two. One is "The Night at Dawn" and the other on is "The Night of the Ninjas.
In school I am making masks and they are going to look nice.
I think that the Ranger Rick magazine will great! Thank you!
I've gotta to go to school right now.
3 comments:
Hi,
Giz and I saw something very odd in the pond. There were tadpoles swimming around. Now that is strange because tadpoles hatch in the spring and should be frogs by now! Grandpa said the frogs must have laid a second patch of eggs.
The other funny thing is that Gizzy waded in the water trying to get some leaves. Perhaps he thought they were frogs. I don't know, but cats usually don't like water. Yes, some very strange things are happening here. Luv, Gram
Grandma that is the wrong way to spell 'Love' You know I think the cat got a crazy tick because I think cat is crazy and Gizmo has a new cousin and you know what? I am too excited for the things that we are going to do.
Grandma -
I think it woud be a good idea for you to check yourself for 'crazy ticks' before you come over this weekend... Just to be on the safe side:-)
Post a Comment