Monday, October 24, 2005

Monday

Today is the 24th and today in school I finished my mask and it has glitter and feathers and little sequences and squares. My friend Nicole had a string on hers. I played Curse of the Mummy at recess and I didn't get touched a little bit. Georgia was the catcher. Today just when I was going into school I went in with my friend Erin. She isn't in my class but she was last year and her mom is going to be our Girl Scout teacher.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I finally got the big hairball,also known as Gizzy, off my lap. He's very cuddly since it's gotten so cold outside. He also likes to sleep by the heat vent.

Grandpa is out trapping muskrats. He's not by our pond so he won't get Mikey, Missy or their kids.

Your dad did a super job on the latest wedding video. I'm sure Tom and Brianna will love it.

I'm knitting a scarf to go with my new jacket. It's a pinkish-red color.

Luv ya, Gram

Anonymous said...

Why did the teacher get mad at the girl who played the violin?

She only wanted to "fiddle" around.