Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Bike in the mud

Here she is riding in the mud with her new tights on - fortunately for her, one of her two parents is very understanding when it comes to these kinds of things.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Boy, does this picture bring back memories, bad memories. I was the parent who didn't understand water and mud on clothes, shoes and being dragged into the house. Probably because I was the one who had to clean up the mess, just like the other parent of this happy biker.

Anonymous said...

Well her lake in the backyard has seeped into the ground so she had to find a new way to get sopping wet.

Lisa said...

That looks fun. You only live once...I say get dirty as much as you can! :) That's my newest philosophy after my latest grad. class...Personal and Professional Rejuvination. HA!