Sunday, March 11, 2007

New Art

This painting, although at first glance seems rather plain, is until you realize it's painted entirely with a potato as a brush. As far as we know there is no one else around doing this kind of potato art, (or potatoe art as Dan Quayle calls it). Maya should contact the NEA, and it'll only be a matter of time for the grant money to start rolling in.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! I love it.

Lisa said...

I really like this one too. You should frame it! I could use some of your art around my apartment. The walls are pretty bare around here and since we can't paint...the walls are pretty white too.

Anonymous said...

I told Maya you would like to have her picture framed and put on your wall and she suggested I print a copy of it or you. To me that seems pretty insulting to only give you a print :-)