Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fourth Grade Orientation

Fourth grade orientation tonight at 5:00PM. Zaheeda is unable to attend because she has some kids to watch so that means I'm going to have to get orientated alone. I suspect I'm going to hear about how the teacher is really excited about the new school year and she wants to have a lot of parent involvement. Truth be told, she really means - "my summer vacation is over and I'm dreading having to be back to work and I hope you parents volunteer for chaperoning field trips and all, but as far as having a lot of back forth we me, please remember I have a job to do and I can't spend my whole day talking to you about trying to come up with ways to get your creepy little kid to do his or her homework - so give me some space." Oh well, we all carry on as we must.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You sound as if you have a few teachers in the family.