Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Testing the New Camera

Well the camera seems to work. I spent a couple hours tonight trying to figure out how to embed YouTube videos into the blog at a higher resolution and I did figure out that it's possible, however extremely inconvenient. After tweaking, fussing and a fair about of cussing I think I got it to work so that if you simply click play on the clip you will get a little lower than HD resolution, although better than the usual youtube embedded clip. If you so desire, after clicking play you can click the little up arrow on the bottom right of the player and click on the HD button and that makes it as "Hi Def" as we can get out of YouTube. At one point in my meddling tonight I had it set to default to HD but for some reason it was really funky on the Firefox browser in Windows. It worked fine on all the other PC browsers and all the Mac browsers but for some reason firefox got quirky. So if you notice the page suddenly gets screwed up on your computer please let me know.

No comments: