Friday, February 02, 2007

Candy Bars

Just a word of caution to all Maya's friends and family members... Tonight Maya will be bringing home her box of candy bars to sell so don't be surprised if while in the middle of dinner the phone rings and you find yourself subjected to some heavy handed sales tactics:

"Hey, I really like you so this is what I'm prepared to do... I'll give you four candy bars for 5 bucks and if we can get this wrapped up tonight I'll throw in an extra candy bar for free"

or

"Don't tell my manager about this but if you buy 5 candy bars tonight I'll waive the tax, license and registration fees"

or

"What do I have to do to get you in and you family a box of chocolate and almond goodness?"

or for Lisa - being that she's pregnant it will be something more like:

"Hey, I got candy, how much do you want to buy?" :-)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'm ready for the phone call!! Let's see what she's got!