So yeah... We're going to the ice cream social.
Friday, November 02, 2007
Ice Cream Social
I have to take Maya to the Ice Cream Social at the school tonight, which would be a fun thing to do if it weren't for the pesky socializing part of the deal. Zaheeda seems to be getting out of a lot of these kinds of things lately, in fact ever since she's gotten pregnant she being slacking on a whole host of tasks and responsibilities. Anyway, I'm going to take Maya and we'll have a good time. Maya can eat ice cream with her friends and I'll talk with the mothers... Yes it's always the mothers. Maybe we can discuss the difficulties of dressing kids modestly these days (see our post from 10/29), you know with the influence of The Brats and The Pussy Cat Dolls and all. What's a mother, I mean a father to do? Or the the outrageous price of Hanna Montana tickets... Do you know what the ticket brokers were charging to see her at the Excel Center? But what's a father, I mean a mother to do? The kids love Hanna Montana... What are you supposed to say? 'No you can't go see Hanna Montana, why don't you stay home and read a book?' They will think you are totally not with it....
So yeah... We're going to the ice cream social.
So yeah... We're going to the ice cream social.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment