Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Crayfish
Today I had to write Maya a note saying it was okay for her to bring home a live crayfish from science class. I have to say that this whole bringing home of a crayfish is very sketchy to me. My confusion stems primarily from the question, “Now, why exactly are you bringing home a live crayfish?” She said it is her science crayfish and that she needs to keep it at home so she can take care of it over Christmas vacation, yet that doesn’t explain to me why she is bringing it home now. I just hope it doesn’t die because, I have no idea where you would go to get a replacement, especially this time of year. Oh it’s always something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If I remember correctly Zaheeda loves to eat crayfish. Maybe the crayfish won't make it through the holidays. Maybe it will turn up as an appetizer or something.
That's a scenario we've considered.
Post a Comment